It is the first and most important tool of the Program. The Seminar is composed of ten fundamental topics that every marriage should know. Each topic is studied one day each week and is usually developed in small groups under the guidance of certified Mentors using a therapeutic modality. If the couple prefers to do the Seminar without the group, they can also use an online guide.
The Seminar is designed to teach both man and woman their emotional differences, to generate an open communication between the couple that helps them heal emotional wounds, to discover damaging habits in the relationship and to establish new life customs that will allow them to obtain a healthy marriage.
- What does the marriage pact really consist of?
- The emotional differences and temperaments of men and women.
- How to control selfishness and pride, roots of bitterness, internal vows and handling forgiveness in marriage.
- The roles and responsibilities of men and women in marriage.
- How to improve communication.
- How to handle finances in marriage.
- How to improve intimacy.
- How to handle relationships with children.
- The languages of love.
- How to obtain a healthy marriage.
To participate in an LPA Seminar click here